Sunday, July 26, 2015

Burger Lettuce Wrap Recipe

Ok...my husband said, "How creative" when he saw my supper from our leftover burgers. I showed him the picture and I asked, "does it look yummy?"  He said, "I wouldn't go that far."  Ha ha!

Well, here's my burger lettuce wrap...in an attempt to save on calories... btw...hubby ate his on a bun with leftover fried potatoes...Wouldn't even try the friedsweet potatoes. Ha ha


Burger Lettuce Wrap
Two leaves of Artisan romaine lettuce
8 oz burger halved width wise, then again length wise  (4 oz for dinner)

On each lettuce leaf I added tomato, onion, an ounce of chive and onion cheese, from the local dairy, cut into little strips..my burger, and a dill pickle spear cut into chunks.
I topped it with a bit of fat free thousand island dressing.

This was tasty and light, yet filling.


Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate