Wednesday, August 19, 2015

It's a Choice

It all comes down to choice

I can choose to be overwhelmed with everything that needs to be done, or I can make a list and start accomplishing some mini goals

I can complain about my weight or I can do something about it.  Even small starts are a START and can lead to more steps in the right direction.

I can make excuses so I can try to manipulate to get my way or I can be grateful that I am blessed where I am and start acting like it.

I can whine about how others lack integrity or work ethic, or I can focus on my responsibilities and actions.  After all, I'm only accountable for what I do or don't do... not for other people and what they do or don't do.

I can want things all day, but at the end of the day, what really matters?  Things or people?

I can want to move from where I am, but until I choose to be content where I am and give it my best, God won't move me.

I can live a life of ungratefulness and chaos or I can choose Jesus and a life of peace.

Lord may we all choose to serve you, honor you and glorify you today.  Forgive me of my complaining and lazy ways.  Holy Spirit, please lead me and guide me for my next steps at home, financially, in my health, and as a wife and mother.  Please help me to be an encouragement to someone today.  I love you Lord,  You are magnificent and awesome.  In Jesus name, Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate