Monday, February 29, 2016

A Bad Day, Not a Bad Life

It's sometimes hard not to confuse the two. 

sigh... 

I get so sad sometimes.  I feel like giving up.  Like the world is coming against me.  I don't know who or what to trust.  

God is faithful and I can trust Him... this I know.  

But do you ever feel like the world is caving in on you?  That you are making emotional decisions and not wise ones?  Like God has forgotten you, even though you know better and that He has NOT forgotten you.

Ugh... I'm so sick of having migraines.  I'm tired of being tired.  I'm over being over it!  

I'm praying faith steps in.  That it gives me my 100,000th chance at getting it close to "right".  Where did I make the wrong turn?  Am I on the crooked path still rambling aimlessly?  God, please make this path straight to you!

I feel so selfish.  So self-centered... so wanting more.  Wanting to give more, do more, experience more. Trapped.  

Today, is just a bad day.. It's not a a bad life.

I'm blessed.  I have a loving, trustworthy, hard working husband that is adorable.  I have a beautiful and talented daughter that is adorable.  I have a handsome and talented step-son that is adorable.  I have a fur baby that is totally annoying but adorable.  I have a fabulous home in the foot hills of north Georgia.  I have a mountain view from my living room and back deck.  I hear the river all winter and frogs all summer.  Most importantly, I have Jesus in my heart and that is GOOD!  

Today is just a bad day... It's not a bad life.





1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I have a bad day where I just don't want to move out of my chair. I sit and cry. Then I feel guilty because God has been so good to me. He has given me a new liver and I have energy and want to do things that I haven't done in years...like crafts and playing my dulcimer. Libby reminds me that my body has been through major trauma and is still healing. I will have rough, emotional days, I just won't live in them. I count my blessings and name them one by one.
    🎶God is so good.
    🎶God is so good
    🎶God is so good.
    🎶He's so good to me.

    ReplyDelete

Translate