Thursday, February 4, 2016

Plum Salsa Recipe

Plum Salsa!



You know when you buy a bunch of fruit, with good intentions, only to find it got too ripe before you could eat it?

Yes, that was the inspiration for this recipe.  I had 2 very soft plums.

Plum Salsa 
2 very ripe plums chopped
1/4 red onion chopped
2 tsps apple cider vinegar 
dash of pink salt
sprinkle of dried cilantro (or fresh of course if you have it)
squirt of Sriracha sauce

Gently mix up your salsa and chill.

While you chill, let the salsa chill a bit so the flavors can marinate.   

My daughter taste tested and approved this on Keebler Club crackers.  Honey approved it on baked tilapia.  

I suppose this would be yummy on baked chicken or with tortilla chips or even a sandwich topping.

Enjoy!


Hey!... this is my 100th post!  (I guess only exciting news to me.  ha ha!)







No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate