Wednesday, March 2, 2016

One of My Favorite Things... Cow Butter Dish

This is one of my favorite things... Uh oh!  Do you have that song stuck in your head now?  Ha!

Anyway... this is my sweet, cute, little cow butter dish.  This was a gift from honey on one of our weekend dates up in North Georgia, while we were "daydreaming" (house hunting).

I love this dish.  I've seen some beautiful pyrex and depression glass butter dishes at our flea market outings, but I just can't face not using my sweet, little cow.

Above all... it holds my Kerrygold, grass fed butter... so how perfect is it that a sweet, little cow is holding my grass fed butter?

Anyway... here is one of my favorite things.


What is one of your favorite things?
Please feel free to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate