Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Bragging Rights - Honey Built This!

Honey has never been trained as a carpenter, yet he loves working with wood.  His paternal grandfather was a carpenter but only during honey's toddlerhood.  By the time honey would have been old enough to learn from him, Pop was already working on the oilfields as a field foreman.

Yet honey inherited a gift from his Pop.  I can only imagine the amazing work from honey's hands if he would have been able to learn from his Pop.

However; with no carpentry training, honey continues to amaze me with his awesome work. He draws it up in his black book, figures out the dimensions and creates!






Here's his latest masterpiece:  A desk for our den/office.  I get one next.  


Amazing, right!?!?  I'm so proud of my honey!!
What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate