Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Easy Salmon Patties - Grain Free



Honey has been hinting around for me to make salmon patties.  His mom used to make them.   Eek! How can I even come close to as good as mom's!

Well, honey gets my version of how I think you make salmon patties (I've never made these before). I don't have flour in the house, so I used almond meal which makes these grain free.  Cool!

I think they tasted pretty good, but I think next go I'll add another egg and more almond meal.  These were sort of iffy on staying together when they needed to be turned.  I also think I'll experiment more with spice the next time.

Grain Free Salmon Patties
Ingredients
2  6 oz cans of salmon shredded with a fork
1/4 of a sweet onion
1/4 of a cup of almond meal
1 egg
various seasoning (I used onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper)

Begin heating your large fry pan on medium heat with non stick spray

Mix your ingredients.



Form 4 patties.  Place in pan and brown, turning gently.  Cook until golden brown.



We enjoyed ours with my easy peasy hash browns (sweet for me) and corn on the cobb.



Enjoy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate