Thursday, February 1, 2018

When Hobby Meets Etsy


Welp!  I helped honey open his Etsy shop.  Slowly projects are being completed and added to the shop.  It's still a work in progress and I'm flying blind with Etsy so it's obviously home spun and not stylized.  Much like this blog!  But I'm learning as I find spare time (insert snicker here).



It's really cool how his vast interests, creativity, willingness to learn and then try, and his short attention span have turned into this great Etsy shop!


It all started with this plaque!  I was excited to share the process and finished product on social media.  My instagram community loved it!  (Instagram is my jam!).  We even got an order for 2 custom made plaques from one of my sweet instagram friends!  She has no idea how she's inspired us!


Honey and I work well together on projects.  It's fun to see him create and finish his projects and be proud of his work.  It's good for me too so I can stretch my creative muscles.  I have not used them in over 20 years!

Anyway... check out our Etsy shop Drosselmeyers and let us know what you think!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate