Saturday, March 17, 2018

Pennies From Heaven

Some "pennies from heaven" that we found on a past road trip



My daughter had a dream, shortly after my father passed away, that his job in Heaven was to leave pennies in places to remind people of passed loved ones. Since her dream, we found this little story. 


I'm sorry, I don't know who to credit for this graphic



Also since her stepdad heard the story, he finds pennies everywhere and tells me, "here... your dad says 'hi' ". 

I sometimes struggle with this. Personally, I dont believe in praying for the dead or that the dead can "come back" but I love the sweet reminder of my dad... but let's take this one step further. 

On the penny, it says " In God We Trust" oh, yes I do trust in Him, my Father God.  

Yesterday at Wal-Mart, I picked up the box of Krispy Kreme (is that how you spell it?) pies for honey. Randomly, something flew off the box, that I didn't see there. It was a penny!  I got a bit teary eyed.

So much has hit me lately yet I received a sweet reminder of my dad but the big reminder was of my trust in my Father God. 

By the way... I also don't believe in random coincidence... I believe in God ordained moments. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate