Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Upcoming Posts Preview! Recipes, A Travel Post, and Exciting News

Hey y'all!  I've lost count on my days being sick!  I'm now in the waiting period of blood work results and making an appointment with an ENT possibly.  I actually developed sinus symptoms over the past month, but a 2nd round of antibiotics has done nothing to heal me.  I still have an elevated temp, painful swollen glands, and the extreme fatigue.

BUT, we are trying to still enjoy life as we can. We still have a trip coming up that we scheduled before I got sick.  I never dreamed I'd still feel ill by the time the trip rolled around.  At any rate, I'm excited to go and scheduled a day off from work, after we return, so that I can take a full rest day.

I'm trying to resume decent cooking again and have started the adventure of vegetarian cooking.  We are finding that we eat a lot of Latin inspired meals lately.  We are not full out vegetarian but we are discovering it to be agreeable to eat that way most days.

We've resumed getting out in the world a little.  The weather has warmed up here and there to enjoy sitting on our deck (which brings me great joy).  We started to slowly catch up on calendar items that have been put off since February, however; we are cautious as to how we spend my "tired" time and are avoiding emotionally and mentally draining situations. 

As you may know, over the past few years, it has been my goal to get us to better health (how ironic considering my current situation).  My biggest goals were to help my husband feel better from arthritis pain and sleep better with the restless legs.  Of course he needs to want to and do his own work to feel better and be healthy, but I try to give him the best tools that I can in the form of supplements and healthy meals.  I will share exciting news soon regarding something we decided to try for him that is HELPING!  Sleep is good my friends, especially when it's accompanied by less pain and comes from nature and not a chemical!

Stay tuned!  



Your Turn!  I'd love to hear what your favorite posts are.  I want to work harder to provide posts that you enjoy for find valuable. 

Subscribe to Deconstructing Tracy by Email

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate