Saturday, December 15, 2018

Are You a Day Dreamer and a Night Thinker? Sleeplessness Sucks!



SLEEP!  Oh how we all need it so much!  Many factors come into play as to what prevents us from sleeping well.  FOMO (fear of missing out), working night shifts, health conditions, worry, anxiety, over indulging, being a single parent, having a newborn, or not making sleep a priority to name a few!

I spent YEARS as an insomniac.  Mine started when I was pregnant.  My first marriage was crumbling, I was uncomfortable, and had to tinkle like every 30 minutes.  Just when I thought I might sleep again, a newborn needing only 20 minute power naps hit my scene.  After that... divorce, anxiety, depression.  Then again, just as I started sleeping again, GRIEF!  My father passed away, midnight phone calls started as my aging grandparents were declining, then they moved in and then more grief as Grandpa passed away, then Grandma, and then finally my mother.  All of this over a 4 year period.  Just when I thought I'd start sleeping again, apartment life in the form of upstairs neighbors along with a teenage daughter and all the joy that brings.  Just when I thought I'd start sleeping again, I remarried!  This brought the joy of another non-sleeper and restless legs into my life.

I was flipping T I R E D!  After over 20 years of getting no restful or healing sleep, I was a mess.  Anxiety liked to rear it's ugly head as did silly insecurities and just plain irrational fears and thoughts.  Not sleeping will literally mess you up!

I mentioned I remarried a non-sleeper.  Poor thing had developed restless legs in his late 30's and had been struggling with sleeping well or for more than a few hours every night.  He must have woken up every hour and a half or so.  Not enough to get that dreamy REM sleep we all need.  So after we married, on upstairs neighbor quiet nights, I was awakened as hubby awoke (I'm a very light sleeper).  The movement of the restlessness legs don't bother me, it's just hearing him get up to get a snack, a drink, play solitaire on his tablet is what wakes me.

As I was recovering from my daughter's teenage years, moving on from grief, and really seeking the Lord for healing of anxiety I was so ready to sleep.  Honey was taking Ambien on a nightly basis for over a year.  That stuff is horrible!  I took it here and there but my GP would not let me have more than 10 at a time and I took 1/2 a pill if I took it (usually after 5 or more days of poor sleep).  When we first got married, honey was still waking after taking Ambien and he was sleep eating.  He put on about 20 pounds the first 2 years that I knew him before we married and right after.  We both put on weight after we married.  Yeah, maybe some was bliss, but I am sure lack of good sleep played a big role.

So... I think I've painted a good picture of our crappy sleep for the past several years.  But then I got really, really sick this past JanuaryWhile I was home sick, social media was my main company for a month.  I was also tiring of my lack of progress with the current direct selling company I was with, the leadership being inconsistent and using shaming and the law of attraction (not my direct upline - I love her still), and the company really not making it any advantage to be a customer or rep.  We still love the products and use them, but again, I began researching for a new MLM to supplement our income.

I had been praying and searching and I came across an insta friend named Judy in my feed that I had seen promoting a few MLM companies over the previous 2 years.  One was a wine club.  So I reached out to her and asked her if she was making any money from it.  She said "NO!" but was currently with another MLM and was having a crazy successful go with it.  Then she started telling me about the product!  I was amazed at all of the medical benefits and testimonies with the use of CBD oil I was a bit hesitant due to the stigma associated with this, but she  helped me understand  how pure this product is, non GMO, organically grown hemp in Kentucky, and LEGAL.  NO high, all health!  I got over myself quickly in order to get my husband some relief and sleep.

I totally signed up and bought our first bottle of Hempworx CBD Oil and got my husband on them right away!  I mean, it was only $20 to start my business with or after the purchase of his drops and there was a 30 day money back guarantee on the product.  I had nothing to lose and everything to gain at that point.

First, I was shocked at how quickly the shipment arrived, how lovely of a lady and new friend that I had made in Judy, and just the sweet  and humble spirits in our leadership.  NO SHAMING as a form of "motivation".  Just consistent and useful training!

My 2nd shock came about 2 or 3 days after my husband started using the drops.  He started slow with about 5 drops under his tongue morning and then again at night.  But then this happened day 3... He rested better than ever and all through the night!!  Then another night, then another night!  HOLY CRAP!!! He's resting incredibly well!  Praise God!  I still cry tears of joy when I share this as I thought I'd sleep again when I was dead.  Oh! how wonderful it is to hear him in deep rest.  It's also helping with the pain.  We won't even know what else it may be helping with his health until his annual check up this summer.

All this to say, if you are also a day dreamer and a night thinker or you could benefit by finding calm,  healthier skin, reduced pain, improved cardiovascular health, improved cartilage and joint functions, healthier energy levels, healthier digestion, more stable moods, healthier immune functions, healthier blood sugar, and improved focus and clarity, let's talk!

I'd love to hear your sleep and health testimonies too with this amazing product!  I'm an encourager by nature and want to help people be the best they can be.  I'm a caregiver so I'm ready to help the world feel better 10 drops at a time!

Read me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate